Friday, April 9, 2010

V.A. MUSIC FOR CRASHING YOUR CAR VOL. 3 (2010)

FINALLY THE THIRD VOLUME FROM MY "CRASHING SERIES"
ARTIST`````VARIOUS
ALBUM`````
MUSIC FOR CRASHING YOUR CAR VOL. 3
GENRE`````ELECTRO, TECHNO, ROCK, EXPERIMENTAL, REPULSIVE, OFFENSIVE
YEAR````````2010


WHY:
Damn it took me a looong time to complete this one. I
have no idea if I will be able to compile a bunch of destructive tracks that I loved this much. It was really hard because I just couldn't find enough non-trendy tracks that have enough power and style to fit together nicely. As usual, I tried to span genres and years but remain in the electronic domain the most. This 3rd Crashing compilation is darker than the humorous 2nd one. It gets really black at some moments actually. Leave some feedback - I'd like to hear your thoughts on this compilation.

Anyways, I want to thank everybody on a beautiful support I enjoyed for quite a while (even when I'm absent for several months). Few new comps and some sequels are coming soon so stay tuned.

THE GRINDING TRACKLIST:

01 Moodymann - Det.riot (2008)

02 The Japanese Popstars - Rise Of Ulysses (2008)

03 Strangelets - Riot On Planet 10 (2008)

04 Joakim - Sleep In Hollow Tree (2006)

05 DJ Hell feat Alan Vega - Listen To The Hiss (2003)

06 Air - Be A Bee (2009)

07 Arnaud Rebotini - The Swamp Waltz (Original Mix) (2009)
08 Arnaud Rebotini - 1314 (Original Mix) (2009)

09 Bernard Fevre - Dangerous Mixture (2009)

10 Modern English - Life In The Gladhouse (1982)

11 The J.B. Pickers - Freedom of Expression (1971)

12 Ma Man - Ice Dogs (Short Moronic Cut By Panda Stuffer) (2005)

13 Reaper - Urnensand By Sam (2007)

14 Clark - Gonk Roughage (2009)

15 Mistabishi - Printer Jam (Original Mix) (2009)

16 Man Man - Fishstick Gumbo (2005)

17 Krazy Baldhead - 2nd Movement - Part 4 (2009)

18 Underground Resistance - Nannytown (1998)

19 Dusty Kid - Here Comes The Techno (Extended Version) (2009)

20 Isolrubin BK - Motor Vehicle Collision Victim Removal Procedure (1993)




DOWNLOAD


****************************************

Download my 2 previous Crashing compilations below.


[Music+For+Crashing+Your+Car+Vol+02+Cover+Small.jpg] http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/9/1062663/Music%20For%20Crashing%20Your%20Car%20Cover%20small.jpg

7 comments:

jermface said...

Again thanks for putting in the work and uploading this amazing stuff!

davidemre said...

took me a few good listens to get a true feel of the whole compilation..but man ooo mann once i did it was truly enjoyable..solid set of tracks!! glad to see that you're keep posting after all these years..keep up the good work!

Fantastikoi Hxoi said...

great blog man.

S said...

I'm looking forward to subjecting my coworkers to this one; I'm guessing that nearly everyone else will whinge and moan about it, but the precocious musical savant kid who's half my age will beg me for a copy.

p.s. Terrific graphics.

john_doe said...

great one, but i have to admit i enjoed more the first two volumes. thanks anyway and keep on rockin! :)

L1k3d33l3r said...

Thanks for your appreciation and the comp! Looking forward to listening. Regards from Berlin

Uri Zer Aviv said...

Don't ever stop with Music To Crash Your Car To series!!!!!!!

waiting for VOL. infinity

Related Posts with Thumbnails