Monday, September 15, 2008

V.A. MUSIC FOR CRASHING YOUR CAR VOL. 2 (2008)

SECOND VOLUME FROM MY "CRASHING SERIES"
ARTIST`````VARIOUS
ALBUM`````
MUSIC FOR CRASHING YOUR CAR VOL. 2
GENRE`````ELECTRONIC, ELECTRO, TECHNO, INDIE, DESTRUCTIVE
YEAR````````2008


WHY:
Since I got some good reviews and comments here and on some music forums I decided to compile another volume of destructive electronics for your driving pleasure. This one has a bit more shine and less blackness that the first volume was based around and some songs might surprise you but just give them time and space.

Comments and reviews are always very welcome.

CRASHING TRACKLIST:

01 SebastiAn - Arrival
02 The Prodigy - Diesel Power

03 Mr. Flash - Over the Top

04 Cybotron - Cosmic Cars (1982)

05 Electronicat - Driving Song (Crash Remix) (2003)
06 Sebastien Tellier - La Tuerie (2004)

07 SebastiAn - Motor

08 Does It Offend You Yeah - Attack Of The 60 Ft Lesbian Octopus

09 Shout Out Out Out Out - Chicken Soup For The Fuck You

10 Consolidated - More Music

11 My Robot Friend - I Am the Robot

12 Pzychobitch - Strom aus Fantasie

13 Laurent Garnier - Sound Of The Big Babou

14 Nitzer Ebb - Murderous (Phil Kieran Remix)

15 Xploding Plastix - Treat Me Mean, I Need the Reputation (2001)


DOWNLOAD AND START CRASHING

HEY!!! - You can download the first volume here. If you like this one - click here.

***
ALSO CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY:
MUSIC FOR CRASHING YOUR CAR VOL.2 MIXED BY GRAVITY'S RAINBOW TEAM

People from gravity's rainbow blog mixed, remixed and blasted my original compilation into a furious molten metal mix which you can download from their blog so CLICK HERE AND KILL SOME PEDESTRIANS.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

a great selection!

hey, would it be okay if we made a continous mix out of music for crashing your car 2, and posted it on our blog? of course, all due credits given etc.

cheers.

Bleeding Panda said...

MOST DEFINETLY!!! I can do the cover design if you agree:) Feel free to mix it in ANY way you like, just post the links and info (if you want) and I'll too write a review. Ok?

cheers!

Bleeding Panda said...

Also, if you liked it, you can include some songs from my previous music for crashing your car comp.

Anonymous said...

cool, man. we'll be in touch.

alonso ruvalcaba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh, and if you want to check it out, here's a mixtape we did a month ago: why so serious?

Bleeding Panda said...

Already listened to it, sound great:) Keep up:)

Anonymous said...

Looks cool. I'd submit Ministry's "Jesus Built My Hotrod" as perhaps the ultimate driving track ever.

Bleeding Panda said...

Ill give it a try:) Tnx:)

kamagra gel said...

I have been in France and I started to listen the French tech-no music , I really love it, so I think that the album is wonderful, my favorite artist there is Laurent Garnier because he is a spectacular DJ.22dd

Related Posts with Thumbnails